Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Waiting

Having gone through the ups and downs of the past couple of years I am finding it difficult to wait for news from the first scan. We reached this stage a couple of times and then the dreaded George would rear his ugly head. George is what Kim nick named her time of the month and we loved it so much that it stuck. If people could see my calendar at work they would wonder who is George and why is it that he never arrives when expected and particularly when not wanted.



My heart is all over the place with emotions of anticipation, joy, excitement and humility. My Head says "settle down and be patient, we're not quite there yet". I am really really wishing for twins. Some say its madness and that I don't realise what I am in for. Who cares. You cope! We have all had to cope from time to time. Plus I know who I have in my partner and I know that that alone will allow me to cope.



Well 12 days to go till our first scan.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment